Saturday, December 6, 2008

1st Home Study Complete!


On Thursday, we had our first home study. It went really well I have to say. We don't have to make any other changes to the house (we had already baby proofed) and all we need now is a few papers. We have to write a letter to both the birth parent(s) and the child and that's all that's left. That's definitely going to be the hardest thing for me. I have no idea how to write one and I haven't been able to find a very good example on the internet. So, now our second home study is scheduled for next Thursday. And then we will only have the classes left to do. Yay for us. This is all happening so fast and so torturing slow at the same time. HAHA

Oh, and we also have to give them pictures of our house and us so that's were the pictures come from. The picture below is one of my all time favorites (although, I'm sure Josh hates it) but because I believe it shows our love how it really is. I feel as if I'm always looking up to him. Not in a demeaning way but in a loving way. And more often times than probably not he's grinning and baring whatever I'm wanting him to do.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that picture, too! Very cute :) Time is just flying. I just know that your letters will show just how much you want a baby and how well you will love and cherish him or her.