So we finally got the house put back together!! YAY! I'm so thankful! I can't tell you how appreciative I am that Josh has worked so hard to put down new floors. He knows how OCD I am so I would stand behind him as he was taking up old carpet and linoleum and he would hand it to me so I could put it in a trash bag. LOL I know most men would have never stood for that. So I can't thank him enough for putting up with my crazy ass. HAHA But I decided to post some before and after pics. The before pics are the pics of the house whenever we bought it so it includes all new floors, new appliances and of course removing of wallpaper and painting.
*****Kitchen before******

*****Kitchen After******

*****Another Kitchen After*****

*****Living Room Before*****

*****Living Room After****



****Hallway After*****
2 comments:
I am so jealous! Your house is absolutely gorgeous! You guys did such a great job on the floors.
I can't believe that's the same house!! It looks sooo good!! You guys did a really good job!
Post a Comment