Friday, April 17, 2009

Why is it?

Why is it that men wait for you to finish getting dressed when you are going somewhere, and then they decide they need to do something that takes 30 mins and you are stuck waiting on them?? Example: Hubby and I are going to Olive Garden tonight, and then when I get ready, he decides that he has to go potty. WTF?

Why is it that some women ask for advice on their husbands but really don't want it? I don't think someone should follow my advice to the T but don't ask unless you don't want my opinion. What everyone should about me is I speak my mind pretty openly.

Why is that some women bitch about their husbands don't help but really get angry when they do (and bitch again about their hubby telling them what to do)? I am guilty of this one. I bitch about Josh not helping me with the bills but really I want him to do it my way or just watch me do it. Basically, I just want him to be informed of what is going on and understand when I try to talk to him about it.


Why is it that people try to force their religious and/or political views on you? Example: I go to my hubby's work to pick him up and a coworker of his has to start this whole big political spill and I'm trapped listening to it! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. SHUT UP! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR POINT OF VIEW NOR DID I START THIS CONVERSATION!!!

No comments: