Yesterday, I had to go pick up Josh from work so we could look at some houses. As I was driving by this small mall by our house I saw a bunch of cameras and police. You can read about it here . But anyways it was like something out of the movies. It's sad to say that but that's what it seems like. William Shatner was there and it was within 2 miles of our house. Also, the place where the guy surrendered was within a mile of our old duplex. And it is a rehab place. lol
Josh wrote about it on his blog but I figured I would write about it too!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! That is scary! You know, that guy looks like a "normal" person. If I saw him in public, I wouldn't think he was a serial killer!
Post a Comment