Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hold me accountable

So I have said this like a million plus times but I'm going to say this again. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to loose weight. Back around the end of October/beginning of November I got put on some meds to help me be able to loose weight. If you haven't heard it before, I'll spare you all the details of why it's hard for me to loose weight. HOWEVER!!! Now there is no excuse. So, around that same time, I started loosing weight. But I have been at a stand still for the past month. So, I know I have just been maintaining, which is great, but it isn't what I want to do.

So here's a little info: I started at 148.5 pounds, I have lost 14.5 pounds so I am at 134. I am doing this for myself (self esteem) and to be healthier. And my goal is to loose an additional 10 pounds by the first of June. I have been cutting back on pop (soda, cola, whatever you wanna call it) (I'm down from like 6 or 7 a day to 1 or 2 a day) and trying to eat healthier food and control of portions. And I have been jogging spastically. To further help these efforts, I'm going to try to cut more pop out, jog at least 5 days a week (including stretching and some pilates for 30 minutes).

So I am asking someone to please hold me accountable. I don't feel like if I don't get it out there then I'm always going to be complaining and planning instead of just doing!! And I'm open to suggestions of things that can help me loose weight!

No comments: