

We have piles and piles of laundry. Since we just moved, I haven't been able to do laundry for like 3 weeks and the best part is, we still don't have our washer and dryer hooked up!!! Someone please pray for me that I can get through all this laundry and this morning sickness before I go back to work! lol (sorry the one pic is so blurry).
Also, another complaint is that in the state of Kentucky you have to "property" tax on your vehicles. A few days ago I get this letter in the mail saying I owe property tax on a car from 2007 on a car we no longer own. The problem I have with this is a)I think its a stupid tax to begin with, b) I know I paid it because you can't get your updated registration and sticker (I'm forgetting what those are called) without paying it! and MAINLY d) because now I'm going to have to look through a bunch of old paper work WHILE we are still unpacking everything from the move!
Sorry I just needed to complain about that stuff. lol



No comments:
Post a Comment