

I absolutely LOVE DVR! The only reason that we have kept TV is because both the hubby and I are so addicted to DVR. However, recently, we have talked about canceling our tv service to save money! ***GASP, I know*** It's not like we are going to give up watching TV though! lol We currently pick up the basic cable channels in HD over an antenna. But we would have to give up DVR! :( Or at least DVR as we know it, but Josh thinks that he can build a DVR/computer to record the basic channels and most other things you can now watch online for free. But everyone should have a DVR (or TiVo). :)



2 comments:
We love our DVR, too! We just got Matt and Rebekah to get one, too!! hehe.
Too funny. We posted about DVR's on the same blog carnival! Great minds think alike :)
Post a Comment