So we started working on the baby room. It seems kinda crazy since I'm not supporting a big belly but we have to have the room done before our classes are done. And they like for us to go ahead and start getting the crib and car seat and stuff so we have. We will end our classes on December 22nd and they told us last week that they had been placing people the day before the last class. I'm trying to hold back and not be too excited but let's face it. I'm crazy with joy on the inside. I pray that this time it will work out. All I can do is keep moving forward and hope in the end things will work out. I'm sure I will post more pics as I get more done.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Baby's Room
So we started working on the baby room. It seems kinda crazy since I'm not supporting a big belly but we have to have the room done before our classes are done. And they like for us to go ahead and start getting the crib and car seat and stuff so we have. We will end our classes on December 22nd and they told us last week that they had been placing people the day before the last class. I'm trying to hold back and not be too excited but let's face it. I'm crazy with joy on the inside. I pray that this time it will work out. All I can do is keep moving forward and hope in the end things will work out. I'm sure I will post more pics as I get more done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww, it is so cute!!
Praying for you and Josh!
Post a Comment