Monday, November 17, 2008


Outside my Window...
its looking like fall

I am thinking...
that I am so tired... I'm not sure I can do up all night feedings!

I am thankful for...
knowing I have a great husband!

From the kitchen...
it is a disaster zone!

I am reading...
nothing currently :(

I am hoping...
for an adoption placement!

I am creating...
this daybook thing that I stole from Laura! I like surveys!

I am hearing...
Days of our Lives on the tv and Katie trying to find a comfortable spot.

Around the house...
it is a big, big, big huge mess! But the baby's room looks GREAT!

One of my favorite things...
A hot bath or just crawling into my bed with my fuzzy blanket and pillow

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
just the usual, work, school, ect :(

Here is a picture that I am sharing with you...


It is more of the baby room.

No comments: