Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My life upside down

So I have to keep reminding myself that I agreed to this mess. Yes, that is my stove in my living room. And you can't see it but my dishwasher is beside of it. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm like OCD about my house being cleaned. But I agreed to this because I know we really had to get rid of that nasty carpet and linoleum to sell our house. We found a house that we really like. We haven't put in an offer yet so I'm not getting my hopes up. But I will post before and after pics of the house when we are done.


**That's Josh working on the bathroom.**


**Another view of the kitchen**

1 comment:

Laura said...

I thought you guys just bought this house? I love your house, I think it's gorgeous already, it's gonna be even better looking after your done with it!!