Friday, December 26, 2008

A Look Back at 2008

This is a look back on 2008. The year began pretty uneventful, if I recall correctly. I had just had surgery in December to help us to be able to get pregnant. Well in March I did get pregnant but in April, I miscarried our lil boy, Christian Scott. That was definitely the most hardest time of my life. I thought that not being able to get pregnant was hard (which it is) but loosing our child was definitely worse. In May, I got a new job at Saint Joe Hospital. In July, Josh's parents quit talking to us over a stupid argument. In August, we finally took a vacation alone since our honeymoon. I also started my last semester of school. In September we got a new puppy named Molly. In October, we started foster care classes. Unfortunately in November, Molly died. In December, I finished my last semester of school, became a certified coder and became approved for foster care.

So as you can see this year has had it's ups and downs. I really do hope and pray that 2009, will be a easier year for us. I dunno if I can take another year of every month being either up or down.......

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope that 2009 is better for you and Josh. I also hope that you and your inlaws are speaking again.. I know exactly how aggravating that can be!