OMG! So tomorrow will make a month since my last blog! To say that I haven't blogged in awhile would be understatement!!
So, about a month ago, Josh and I got a placement call for 3 kids!! It just happened to be on a day that I was in a meeting at work when I got the call and Josh was 3 hours away (in Pikeville). But long story short after we agreed to take them, it didn't work out and that night we got 2 offers on our house and we sold it :)
So I'm extremely happy to have our house sold! So we began the process of looking for a house and have basically had 3 houses that we've made offers on that didn't work out! But we NOW have a house thank goodness! Or at least we have an accepted contract and have done the home inspection and are pretty much waiting for it to close! Feel free to look at some pics on my myspace or Facebook. Our moving date is May 1st!! WOOHOO!
I'm excited but moving is going to suck ass. We have to load up our truck with everything (and our pets) Friday morning drive to the bank (or mortgage place) close on our current house, then close on our new house. And then drive to new house Friday afternoon and unpack. We have never had to do this and have had the option of moving slowly. But it is what is is! So woohoo to moving :)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good luck with the move!! Moves are so stressful! Can't wait to see pics of the house all settled and decorated up! :)
Post a Comment