Monday, December 1, 2008
3 weeks!
3 weeks!! That's all I have left. I cannot believe that! *FREAKS OUT, CALMS BACK DOWN AND TAKES A DEEP BREATH* I have so much to do in 3 weeks. In 3 weeks, I have to finish my last semester of school, take a 5 1/2 hour exam so I can become a certified medical coder, have my carpets cleaned, get our house baby proofed, finish buying the rest of the stuff I need (like a car seat), take another exam to get credit for a class I didn't have time to take, FINALS (Fuck, I never actually learned shit), finish attending our adoption classes, have 2 homestudies and somewhere in between all that WORK! Oh and don't let me forget of course, Christmas shop. Let me just say "family, friends, you're all getting GIFT CARDS this year! Deal with it." But happy thoughts! JUST 3 MORE WEEKS! And then I'll really be biting my nails. Granted, we still don't know how soon we will get a child after being approved but I'm determined to be positive about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Praying for you!! Hope the next 3 weeks go by fast and smooth for you. Good luck on all your finals :)
I'm sure you'll do great honey :)
Post a Comment