Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally Ready, Christmas & Accomplishments

It is Christmas Eve morning and I'm so happy. Last night, Josh and I had our final home study so we are finally ready to go for the placements! YAY! Of course, they still have to write up our home study but if they had a placement then they could rush and do that. So bring on the babies! :D

Tonight we will be at my parents, and tomorrow at Josh's parents, so we exchanged gifts last night. He got me this awesome glider chair for our baby's room and we got it 20% off. Which makes it even better b/c I love good deals :) He also got me a spice rack I have been asking for. hehe I like to be organized and I like to cook so this is just what I wanted. hehe

Also, last night I found out that I passed my CPC exam!! I'm so excited. It was this major exam for me in my career, 5 1/2 hours major! lol Some people who do medical coding for years can't pass the exam so I'm so happy that I can fresh out of school.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I'm so proud of you honey :) Now get out there and start bringing home the bacon (I'll bring home the turkey if you do).