Sunday, December 21, 2008

So, I would have to say that we have been busy this past week. I finished school and I took my medical coding exam (CPC Exam). It was a really important exam but I won't know the results for a few more weeks probably. We are also finishing up our foster care classes. Our last class is tomorrow and our last homestudy is Tuesday. SOOO exciting but scary times.

Also, our anniversary was this week. We have been married 4 years *hearts hearts*! Josh surprised me at work by sending me Edible Arrangement fruit/flowers at work. Then we went to the Melting Pot, a place I have been asking to go for awhile. I would have to say, their dessert is to die for IMO! Then on Saturday, I took Josh to a dinner train with a murder mystery. It was really cool. See pics below.








1 comment:

Laura said...

I have no idea what a dinner train is! :| Im not seeing your pictures either. I was hoping to see them so I could see if I knew what you were talking about, LOL. I have always wanted to go to a Melting Pot!! Im jealous!