Monday, February 2, 2009

And it starts again.....

So, we listed our house back on the market for sale. We really need a bigger house and a bigger yard. Last year we had it on the market for like 2 months or so and we had like 50 showings. It about drove us insane. And so it starts again. We listed our house on Friday and we have had 3 showings and an open house schedule since then. I know it's a good thing that we have so many people looking at our house but it's hard to always have the house spotless and take the cat and dog out of the house. So most of the time, I don't take our cat. Only because she's a little insane lol She's a wild woman in the car, climbing everywhere trying to climb out the window that has to be cracked for the dog and then trying to sit on the steering wheel. LOL And when I put her in her little cage, then she'll freak out throw herself against it and knock herself off into the floor.

No comments: