Friday, February 6, 2009

GoldenGoodness

If you would like to participate, go over to Tina's where she host's Grilling Goodness!

1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week?
No children yet.

2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen?
Yes! We found out today that we will FINALLY be approved for our foster care end of next week. :)

3. Do you chat online?
Yes a lot!!! Anyone feel free to add me. I like to chat haha

4. What is the oldest thing you own?
I had to think about this one a bit. But I have several of my stuffed animals as a kid and also a jewelry box that Josh's mom gave me. It was his grandmothers and so it is probably 40-50 years old if I was guessing.

5. What's for dinner tonight?
I have no idea!!!

6. Are you artistic?
Not in the least bit lol

7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it?
Yes and my plans for it is to save it for a down payment for our next house. And if we dont end up needing it then, we'll probably use it to go on vacation.

8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things?
Yes!! lol A lot

1 comment:

Tina said...

2. That's fantastic news, congratulations!

7. A vacation sounds like a great plan...

8. Ha, don't over do it!

Thanks for playing, Mary!
Have a great weekend!
Tina