Friday, February 27, 2009

Grilling Goodness #20

GoldenGoodness

1. What is your favorite thing about Springtime?
The warmer weather
2. Do you prepare special, maybe even fun, meals for your kids? Example, please.
No, kids so no. But when I used to watch Emma and Shaina I tried to make it fun by letting them help. Shaina's favorite part was baking. Not that special though. lol
3. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Yeah, it's been a hectic week.
4. Within driving distance, where do you like to go for a little getaway?
Um, sometimes we take weekend trips to Cincy or Louisville.
5. Laundry detergent: liquid or powder?
Liquid
6. What does your spouse do around the house that you appreciate the most?
Cook! lol And clean the cat litter. I really hate that job!
7. Do you converse with the grocery checker or pay and bolt?
Converse if they converse with me first lol Otherwise it's just pay and bolt lol
8. Have you ever had an MRI? (If you feel comfortable sharing why, please do.)
I had to have one when I was younger because I feel off a bridge-like thing and hit my head. I spent 2 days in the hospital. I recently had a ct scan for hitting my head too! It seems like that happens a lot!!! lol Not a good thing....

Thanks to Tina for hosting it and Laura for introducing it to me!

4 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Springtime can't get here soon enough... I need to move somewhere tropical...

Laura said...

No more hitting your head, Mary!!! Scary stuff!

Mary said...

Agreed Laura! But I'm such a klutz! lol

Tina said...

I hope you've had a good weekend...sorry you had a hectic week.

Yay for hubby changing the litter, I would hate that job also!!

Yikes! Please be careful with your noggin!!

Thanks for playing!
Have a great week!